This easy Spicy Taco Soup requires very little hands on prep time and cooks in 20 minutes. It’s perfect for when you’re wanting comfort food without having to put much effort into it. It’s gluten free, healthy, and very filling.
Hey y’all! Today I’m sharing another one of my quick and easy recipes. This easy Spicy Taco Soup has a bit of a kick to it, but isn’t over the top spicy.
Spicy Taco Soup
Brown the ground beef and onions and then drain the grease.
In a large stock pot add the ground beef, diced tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, pinto beans, black beans, and corn including all juices.
Add Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix and taco seasoning mix and stir well.
Heat to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips and top with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
If you prefer a less spicy version then use 2 cans of diced tomatoes and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes. If you want a spicier version than this, then you can add in some canned green chilis to your taste.
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cans corn
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional topping)
- Tostito corn chips
- Brown ground beef and onions then drain grease.
- In a large stock pot, add all of the ingredients including juices.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips
You may also enjoy: